-
October 30th, 2002, 09:36 PM
#171
Inactive Member
I just wanted to ask her, just incase. But anyway she did give me permission so it's fine either way. (^^)
-
October 30th, 2002, 10:21 PM
#172
Inactive Member
-
October 30th, 2002, 10:28 PM
#173
Inactive Member
So, did you get my email and the picture?
-
October 30th, 2002, 10:35 PM
#174
Inactive Member
-
October 30th, 2002, 10:40 PM
#175
Inactive Member
All righty then. Good luck with it. XD
-
October 31st, 2002, 04:01 AM
#176
Inactive Member
All righty. I'll send the picture to both of you. But the image I want to use is a fan art so I'll have to ask permission from the artist. If she agrees I'll tell you here and send the emails.
Thanks guys. ^_^
-
October 31st, 2002, 07:19 AM
#177
Inactive Member
Me also. I'll have it for monday! ^^ (tomorrow there is no classes) Is a nice picture!
-
October 31st, 2002, 10:02 PM
#178
Inactive Member
Erm... how do you take pictures of your desktop? Mine really cool, and i want to share it with the world. But i'm starting to get bored with it. So once i've posted my cureent desktop, i'm going to get a new one.
-
October 31st, 2002, 10:37 PM
#179
Inactive Member
Press the PrtSc button onm keyboard, and copy and paste to Photoshop, PSP, or paint or such
-
October 31st, 2002, 11:05 PM
#180
Inactive Member
ok, where does the picture go? sorry, but i can't figure this out...
Wait! I got it figured out. I'll post my desktop in a mo.
Ok, Here's my desktop. OCB's Desktop 01 (It will work if you click on it) Now i can work on my new one. ^_^
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 31, 2002 07:19 PM: Message edited by: One Classy Bloke ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks